Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Apply To ECS

Leland's Application

Have you read and understand the rules and guidelines at the top of this page? Yes.Male/Female? I am a male.Current username? Leland.Previous usernames? None.How long have you played Republic Commando? 2008What type of player are you? I am a well ...
Member avatar small Leland 5y
Leland2931Small {€ÇŚ}Daniel{LdR}™ 5y
Apply To ECS

Furai's Application *Accepted*

Have you read and understand the rules and guidelines at the top of this page? Yes I have read all of guidelines above.Male/Female? I am male.Current username? FuraiPrevious usernames? NoneHow long have you played Republic Commando? I have been pl...
Small [€ÇŚ]Fürậi[ÇĐŦ] 5y
[€ÇŚ]Fürậi[ÇĐŦ]41382Small {€ÇŚ}ÐŗŞpŕĭŧę{LdR}™ 5y
Apply To ECS

Ashes' Application *Accepted*

Have you read and understand the rules and guidelines at the top of this page? Yes I have read all of guidelines above.Male/Female? I am male.Current username? AshesPrevious usernames? Scorch™ and Viper™How long have you played Republic Commando? ...
Small {๑Ðãrk§ìᵺ๑}Ashes 5y
{๑Ðãrk§ìᵺ๑}Ashes51679Small {€ÇŚ}ÐŗŞpŕĭŧę{LdR}™ 5y
Apply To ECS

twentyfps's Application *Accepted*

Have you read and understand the rules and guidelines at the top of this page? YesMale/Female? MaleCurrent username? DeadBatteryPrevious usernames? N/AHow long have you played Republic Commando? Half a yearWhat type of player are you? AggressiveDo...
Member avatar small {€ÇŚ}twentyfps{CDT} 5y
{€ÇŚ}twentyfps{CDT}51773Small {€ÇŚ}ÐŗŞpŕĭŧę{LdR}™ 5y
Apply To ECS

Sassman's Application *Accepted*

YesMy current username is sassman.I have never had a previous username and it has always been sassman.I have been playing RC for around 2 years.I play a very aggressive style of RC often running into their base to get a flag and one of my better q...
Member avatar small {€ÇŚ}sassman{CDT} 5y
{€ÇŚ}sassman{CDT}102691Member avatar small {€ÇŚ}sassman{CDT} 5y
Apply To ECS

Link's application *Accepted*

YesMaleLinkN/a1/2 yr to1yrSniperNoNoNoUSANoDrsprite / recoilAs long as I can. Skill.NoWhat does that mean?
Small {€ÇŚ}Link{SGT} 5y
{€ÇŚ}Link{SGT}71355Small {€ÇŚ}Link{SGT} 5y
Apply To ECS

Krayt's Application *Accepted*

Have you read and understand the rules and guidelines at the top of this page? YesMale/Female? MaleCurrent username? KraytPrevious usernames? VoidHow long have you played Republic Commando? 8 yearsWhat type of player are you? Casual/Chill/NeutralD...
Small -=TAG=-HypeX 5y
-=TAG=-HypeX51090Small {€ÇŚ}ÐŗŞpŕĭŧę{LdR}™ 5y
Apply To ECS

Format for Application

Welcome to Elite Clone Snipers. The application format has been changed for this clan, and no longer do you apply with just your username, but now you will post a new thread answering a set layout of questions. Not only is this easier to manage, b...
Small {€ÇŚ}ÐŗŞpŕĭŧę{LdR}™ 5y
{๑Ðãrk§ìᵺ๑}LørdXéñdôrLdᴙ1462Small {€ÇŚ}ÐŗŞpŕĭŧę{LdR}™ 5y
Page 1